HANGING WITH MY COLLEGE ROOMMATES

What a wonderful time I had last weekend at my college roommates, son's wedding! (did you get that?) Her name is Kim and her son is Ryan. We graduated from Central Michigan University 30 years ago!  It all started like this.  Kim and I lived in room 103 Calkins and Patti and Ping lived across the hall in room 104? 

Ping  you ask? Yes we called her Ping!  You see there were two Sue's and our Sue was Sue Pingell so her roommates at the time named them  Ping and Pong............to this day we call her Ping!  We have never called her Sue.

Our Sophmore year the four of us decided to be roommates and we lived in Sweeney......room 219? I'm not sure about that.  We have stayed friends all these years!  When we get together it's like we never have missed a beat!  Of  course we told alot of stories and there was alot of: " I don't remember that!"or "  Do you remeber when????????????????? " We had alot of laughts and have decided we need to all get together yearly!  The last time we were all together is when I got married almost 10 years ago! That is way to long!

The older I get the more I so appreciate friends and the special people in  my life who have made memories  that I cherish!  These three girls shared apart of history with me that no one else did or ever will!  I appreciate them so much!  Thanks Kim, Ping and Patti for being apart of my life!

Comments

Popular Posts