HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY JOE!


I would like to wish my Godson, Joe a Happy 12 Birthday!  We celebrated on Thursday night but his actual Birthday is tomorrow, June 12th.  I've always enjoyed Joe.  He is well liked at school and has a lot of friends.  He loves to hear stories about my mom and how God revealed himself to her.

He loves to read and is very good at math.  He is very consciences and works hard to get good grades. This past year he was on the 5th grade basketball team and is now playing baseball.  We won't mention how he and his brother fight:(  Ohhhhhhh  did I just say that?  What is it with siblings?

God bless you Joe.............hey only one more year and you can have a Facebook account!  God bless you Joe and I think you guys will be going with me to Pewamo tomorrow for the St.Joseph Parish Festival.........We use to go all the time time with my mom (your grandma).  One year I won a tape recorded playing Bingo.  I was so excited!  Back then that was high tech technology! 

Joe may you grow in the knowledge of our Lord's special love for you!  You are a beloved child of God! Love your Godmother!

Comments

Popular Posts