UP NORTH MINI VACATION

Charlie and I took a couple of days and went to St.Ignace and Mackinac Island.  On the way there,
Charlie surprised me by taking me to the Bottle Cap Restaurant in Grayling MI.  As you can see it looks like the 1950's.

On Monday we got up early and headed to the Island this time using the Arnold Line.  I really liked the boat and Charlie liked that he could get E tickets right on line.  Well we were there only an hour when it started to rain and I meant pouring down rain! But after about an hour it cleared up and was a beautiful day!  My greatest achievement was that I DID NOT buy any fudge!  I knew if I did I would eat it until it was all gone!

I left our trip with a sweat shirt and Charlie got a smoked fish and some fish spread.  It's always nice to get away and we are so Blessed to have such a beautiful state!

Comments

Popular Posts