GOOD BYE NANCY


Today we said good-bye to Nancy Kapp!  She has been at Tri County Office on Aging for 20 years.  She actually started just months before I did.  When we started working at TCOA our office was in the Old Civic Center located in down town Lansing.  It is now gone....and just a distant memory.

We are going to miss Nancy..........I've seen her almost everyday for 20 years!  She worked on fund raising and did an excellent job.  She was one of those people you never expected to leave.  She will be working for Hospice and the job just fell into her lap.  She wasn't looking to leave so it was a surprise for her as well.  I got a nice little surprise.....I actually taught Religion to her niece Darby three years ago.  She was in the last class that I taught!  I never new I was teaching Nancy's niece. What a small world.

To celebrate we had a chocolate celebration.  I brought in an Oreo cheese cake but there was so much to choose from. It was a chocolate lovers delight!  We will miss you Nancy..........please keep in touch!

Comments

Popular Posts