HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY JIM

I know this is the 11th  hour but Happy 17th Birthday Jim!  I can't believe you are 17 years old that means I'm older as well:)  I'm proud to be your Godmother!  Your love for God and your hunger for truth is aw inspiring!  May you continue to grow in your hunger and thirst for God........our world needs young people who love God and live their faith.

I know you have recently started running........life is like that...a race but we know that as Christian's we are running to obtain life with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! ...........we continue to press on as scripture says in Phil: 3:12-14:

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

May you continue to grow in the knowledge of our Lord's love for you and share that love and truth with this world that so needs Jesus!  Love Aunt Lisa!

Comments

Popular Posts