ANNA IS CONFIRMED

Last night my niece, Anna was Confirmed.  I was her sponsor.  The Bishop is always so friendly with the kids.  Just before mass started he went through the whole line to say hi to every candidate.  Anna chose  the name Therese after St.Therese of Lisieux.  That was my confirmation name as well as her cousins, Jennifer and Katie.  You could say we like St.Therese!

I think the most touching thing for me was Anna's excitement about being confirmed.  She knows theologically what confirmation means and she had prepared herself well.  She also picked out a beautiful dress and had her neighbor, Rebecka put up her hair.  I do think how we dress is a reflection of how we feel and for such an important event in honors our Lord.  Anna wanted to be her best for such an important Sacrament.

I got her a picture of St.Therese and a dainty gold crucifix necklace.  Her good friend got her a beautiful matching earrings and necklace.  She is patiently waiting for the claddagh ring
she picked out as a gift from her parents. 

My prayer for you Anna is that you will continue to grow in the gifts of the Holy Spirit!  Anything is possible with God!  He wants our Holiness more than we do!  He wants to give us so much!

Comments

Popular Posts