HAPPY BELATED 50TH BIRTHDAY KEVIN

I would like to wish my brother Kevin a Happy Belated 50th Birthday!  We celebrated by the whole family kids and all going to Relli's in Dewitt.............children and all!

Kevin has always been a good brother........well let me rephrase that!  When we were young he had quite the temper...........I can remember him chasing Linda and I around the house when he'd get mad at us as little kids.  Of course all that changed as we got older. He was always willing to do the handy man things for me around my house all those years that I was single.

He was especially good to my mom and so was Rhonda.  You and Rhonda have raised good kids who have a good work ethic and moral values.  That is not always easy to do in the day and age.  God Bless you Kevin! 

Comments

Popular Posts