VISITING CATHERINE AT COLLEGE

Linda, Brenda and the nieces went to go see Catherine at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids yesterday.
What a beautiful day for a fall drive and visit.  Maria was so excited to see her big sister!  Catherine gave us a tour of her dorm and the campus.  I can honestly say I do not miss those days....the small rooms and all that studying!  Nope I'm so glad to be on this end of life!

We ran into Catherine's friend Mary Fayhey that goes to Grand Valley which is about a half an hour away and she hung with us for awhile.  We then went down town Grand  Rapids for the art show that has been going on.  There were people everywhere!  They had police on every major corner directing traffic. They even had some police on horses.

I guess art is in the eye of the beholder what one considers art to others is ........JUNK?  We did see some neat things.  I do love downtown Grand Rapids such a neat city.  We ate dinner at Flanagan's
Irish Pub and we all enjoyed our choices, except Brenda.  I would for sure eat there again!

Thanks for the nice visit Catherine!  We will have to do it again!

Comments

Popular Posts