HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BRENDA

Happy belated Birthday little sister.  Brenda is 6 years younger than me.  I was in kindergarten when she was born.  Back then they didn't let siblings into the hospital.  I still remember standing outside of the hospital and waving up at my mom as she looked out the window at us below.

As a birthday gift I took Brenda to  my work auction.  We had a nice time.  I want to let you know that I appreciate you and our friendship.  What would Saturdays be if we didn't meet at Taco Bell for lunch?

I think being a mom is one of the hardest jobs out there in this day and age of moral relativism.  Thanks for bringing your children up in the faith.  I know some days it can seem like a thankless job but what you do does matter!  God has in trusted you with souls:) God Bless you sister dear!

Comments

Popular Posts