PING'S DAUGHTER'S WEDDING RECTIPTION

On Saturday I drove to Rochester Hills for my college roommates daughter's wedding reception.  Her beautiful daughter, Beverly Lynnette married Timonthy Ryan. They were married earlier in another state so they came to Michigan so her parent's could have a local reception.

It was very nicely done and it was a joy to meet her daughter.  It's so odd to have known someone so well so many years ago and not to know her own daughter.  I'm sure I'm not the only one to have let someone so close slip thought the cracks.

When I was a Freshman at CMU there were two gals who lived in the same room across the hall by the name of Sue.  My future roommate, Sue's last name was Pingell.  So to make things less complicated they named  the Sue's Ping and Pong (after my roommate's last name).  So to me she will always be Ping!

Sue and John's daughter is a committed Christian young women and so is her husband, Timothy.   At their wedding she was able to give back to her father the promise ring he had givern to her earlier.  This meant that she had saved herself for her beloved on their wedding day.  What a wonderful gift she gave her husband!

I love you Ping and  you and John have raised a fine young women of God!

Comments

Popular Posts