HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY DOMINIC!


Happy 15th Birthday Dominic! I know we celebrated your Birthday last Saturday.........it will always be challenging having a Birthday so close to Christmas.  Your Grandpa Burns' birthday was actually on the 24th of December.

I know how much you love Christmas and so did your Grandma Burns.......maybe that is because your were born during this special month.  I so wish you could have met your grandma, but I know she is praying for you from heaven.  She also loved music and would be very impressed with your ability to play the piano! I also know that what she would want most for you is to grow in the knowledge of our Lord's love for you Dominic!
 
God has given you intelligence and I pray that you will use this precious gift wisely.  Life is a precious gift from God and what you do with it is a precious gift back to God.  Happy Birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts