MARY'S COOKIE EXCHANGE


On Sunday my cousin Mary had her annual Christmas Cookie exchange.  It's such a nice tradition that I look forward to each year.  I was even prepared this year with sugar cookies, turtle cookies and peanut butter with a Hershey kisses.

She always has a nice lunch and it's just fun to sit around and tell stories of Christmas past.  Though Mary prefers to make our own memories!  I know how much the little girls look forward to it.  We exchange Christmas ornaments.  I love ornaments because they each tell a story!  I've been trying to get my nieces and nephews one each year......so that someday when Aunt Lisa is no longer around and they are putting up their own trees they will remember me!

For one of my bridal showers they all brough an ornament because I got married in December.  We also go to Frankenmuth each year and get one with our Birthday dinner.  I also like to pick one up when we go on our different vacations.

Thanks Mary for creating memories!

Comments

Popular Posts