Well I had the Burns Christmas party this past Saturday night for the first time in many years.  I forgot how much work goes into preparation but I loved every moment of it.  It was fun pulling out my Christmas dishes.

It so reminded me of my mom!  She loved Christmas so much and I know how much she would love her grandchildren and daughter and son in laws.  At the time of my mom's death she only had met Kevin's wife Rhonda and Jennifer her first grand child.  She so loved Jennifer and would say, "God wouldn't give me Jennifer and zap me would he?"  I don't think he zapped her it was just her time to go home to the Lord.

We don't always understand the ways of God do we?  His ways don't make sense in out little world view of life.  We think that we know best. But God is so much bigger and He sees all!  It would be easy if we were robots but we have free will which has it's challenges and rewards.

John gave me a hot plate of an angel that he drew...........I loved it!  I love homemade gifts and I will treasure it.  I noticed that many of my pictures have orbs..........what ever you think of orbs I like to think that my parents were present in my home which use to be there home.  There is only a thin veil between the two worlds.

I know that they can see us and are praying for us and at times reveal themselves to us.  The spiritual world is so much more real that this world that is filled with original sin.  Christmas is a reminder that God the father loved us so much that he sent us His only son..........Jesus Christ to take upon himself the sins of the world.  I am so thankful that we have a personal God that loves us so much!  Merry Christmas to all!

Comments

Popular Posts