HAPPY 19TH BIRTHCAY CATHERINE


I would like to wish my niece Catherine Jean a Happy 19th Birthday!  I still remember being at work in down town Lansing at the old civic center (has since been demolished) and your mom calling to tell me you were born!

I also remember all of us trucking down to Milwaukee for your Baptism.  We had to face a snow storm on our return drive back to St. Johns. 

All the memories I have of you! When I asked you who was your favorite character in the Wizard of Oz you said the WICKED WITCH........you were only four years old!  You all so enjoyed taking the wings of of flies!  I really did wonder what would become of you!

I'm proud to say that you have turned into a fine young women of God.  I was so impressed with your
courage in taking on High School for your senior year and getting all A's!  You are doing just as well at college.

Your commitment to the Pro Life movement is inspiring.  With young women such as yourself there is hope for the world.

I love you Catherine!  Happy Birthday!

Comments

Catherine said…
Aw, thanks, Aunt Lisa! :)

Popular Posts