HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA

I would like to wish my sster Linda a Happy 52nd Birthday!  There is only 14 months between us.  I remember when we were young and people would often ask us if we were twins.  I still remember mom dressing us up in matching dresses and me taking her to Kindergarten with me. 

As sisters we share so many memories good and bad!  Living with a mentally ill father and caring for our dying mother over 20 years ago.  It's been the hard things in life that have brought us both to know our need for Christ.  It was that very faith that led us both to the Franciscan University of Steubenville in 1983.  To this day we are the only sisters who have gone through the Master's program in Christian Ministry and Renewal at the same time.  We were one of the first classes I believe.

I have fond memories of you helping me out with writing papers and helping me prepare a debate for a class at CMU......you came up  from Alma College.  You were always the smart one.  Getting 3rd place in your High school class of 1978........that's before they had the top ten:(

Linda I 'm so thankful that the four of us live in St.Johns. I'm thankful that I can see your children grow up and I'm so impressed with the faith that you and Chuck have instilled in them.  I know mom and dad are proud as well.  The greatest gift a parent can give their children are wings and faith in Jesus Christ and for us a love for the Catholic Church.

I all so want to thank you for your hospitality!  The Lord has provided you with a big home for a reason!  Thanks for hosting so many parties!

Thanks for being a good friend to many including myself!  I'm so thankful for you and the solidness of your faith!  Celebrate this life God has given you!

Comments

Popular Posts