Well we woke up to some beautiful snow this morning!  I had an eye appointment and found out that the roads were still slippery so I took a vacation day.  I have a great supervisor!  I love being home!  I would have been the perfect stay at home mom.

There is only a couple of problems I have no children and I have to work........of well life doesn't always go the way we have planned it!  Maybe God knew I wouldn't be a good stay at home mom.  From observing family and friends I know it's one of the hardest jobs out there.  When they hurt you hurt.  I still remember being very upset about a summer job I did not get during my college years and I started  crying as I told my mom.  You know what she did?  She started crying with me.  I will not have the joys of having my own children but I all so will not have the sorrow.

I feel so safe and protected in my home.  I love all the additions Charlie and I have done during the ten years that we have been married.  See all the trees in the pictures above?  I had a few bushes but no trees at all!  Every year I take pictures of them and video tape them so we can look at the progress of their growth.  God is so good!

Comments

Popular Posts