HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY RACHEL!

I would like to wish my second oldest niece a Happy Birthday! It's her 21st Birthday at that!  I can still remember your father calling your Aunt Linda and I at 4 am in the morning to tell us that your had arrived into the world.  It was just before we moved back to Michigan from Ohio.

I'm so glad that we moved back and have been able to be apart of your life.  You were so shy when you were a little girl............my how things have changed!  You are so full of spunk and fun to be around!   You have a maturity that many women your age do not have.  We so appreciate and trust you to stay at our home when we go on vacations.  I know Abby appreciates you as well.........it sounds like even Danny is finally warming up to you.........now if you could only win over Zack!

God Bless your dear niece and may you to continue to grow in the knowledge of our Lord's personal love for you............because you are His beloved daughter.  I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!
Love Aunt Lisa!

Comments

Popular Posts