I miss my mom!  She was such a good mom!  Her life was so hard being married to a mentally ill man who happened to be my dad.  Fr.Gordon gave an awesome sermon today on sacrificial love.........God's loved us so much that he gave us His only son........to ponder this reality is mind boggling!  Love is not an emotion or a feeling it's a decision to love not counting the cost.

That is what mom's do...........good mom's lay down their lives for their children they don't count the cost..........My mom always took the smallest pork chop, always had a hot meal ready for us, always prayed with us when we were little.  She always encouraged us to give to others and to be kind.

The most important thing is that she lived the Gospel.  We never missed Sunday mass........and I mean never!  She laid down her life by remaining faithful to my father and her faithfulness bore fruit in the lives of her four children.  We are all believers ..................thank you mom for remaining faithful in a very difficult marriage.  We miss you and can't wait to see you in heaven !

Comments

Popular Posts