I would like to wish my beautiful first born niece and Goddaughter a Happy 24th Birthday!  I can't believe you are 24.........heck it was just yesterday that I was turned 24!  Jen I'm so proud of you!
You did your student teaching in one of the most difficult schools and you came out with flying colors! God has given you a heart and a gift for teaching!  It really is a calling and I'm glad you said  yes!

Jen a good teacher which I believe you will be can see into the heart of the kids she teaches.  You can be a LIGHT........maybe the only light that some of these kids will ever see..........you have such power to influence them in a positive way!

Remember God is always with you..........each child that he places into your path has dignity and was created in God's Image........though at times they may not seem very God like at all..........the human conditon.........SIN............but Jesus came to redeem us!

I know our Lord has a plan for your life..........you will get the teaching position that he wants for you.
You are a beloved child of God and I'm proud to be your Godmother and I believe in you and I am always praying for you...........I love you Jennifer Marie Burns!

Comments

Popular Posts