COUSIN'S GO TO PEWAMO

On Monday night some first cousins one being Paul Bannerman and his family went to Pewamo to have dinner with my Aunt Martha and Uncle Paul.  Diane Bannerman brought my Aunt Alda from Williamston.  I had not seen my cousin Paul in I'd say 30 years!  I had never met his wife or children and they were so delightful.  They live in Texas!

My Aunt Martha was married to my Uncle Jerry my mom's twin brother.  He went to be with the Lord just four years after my mom at age 60.  They both died way too young!  I love going to Pewamo the hometown of my mom it brings back such special childhood memories.  Then Mary (my first cousin) and her husband Jim had to stop in at Kramer's bar..........their beer is so cold:) We also have memories of going there as children..............I love family and creating memories!

Comments

Popular Posts