On Sunday the Burns girls went to Laura Wittmann's open house in Howell MI.  Laura is a beautiful young women of God who is in love with Jesus and her Catholic faith. She is currently deciding between two Catholic colleges who both want her. Isn't she beautiful! She is the one in blue!

On the way there I took took four of Brenda's children. See me with the stop sign?  Well the sign was just before we turned to go to Maureen's house an the sign says "stop Obama".  I could not resist getting a picture of myself in front of it. Maureen swears she did not spray paint that sign!
My sister Linda and Alice are good friends with Maureen and they assisted in keeping the food warm and fresh and did the dishes............what servants of God you are!

 The Wittmann's have a great house on 9 archers.  There were kids swimming and fishing. See me and the guy in the blue shirt.  That is Mike and we were at the Franciscan University of Steubenville together at the same time!  It was so neat to see him.  When one is a Christian all kind of neat things seems to happen.
Maureen and Rob thanks for a great party!  You have a beautiufl daughter!

Comments

Popular Posts