Sleep over with Katie and Anna

I had my nieces Anna and Katie over for the night.   Katie got a late start because now that she's a working women she didn't get there until 8pm.  She works at Mancino's and loves it!  After Anna and I picked Katie up we went to Kroger's to get some snacks.

Anna and Katie wanted to try on my mom's wedding dress......and it fit both of them!  The Red dress that you see Anna in is actually my mom's bridesmaid dress.  This was my Aunt Toots's (Marlene...but my grandpa started calling her Tootsie when she was little and all the nieces and nephews called her that as well.............I was very old before I even knew her real name was not Tootsie!)  My aunt was only 16 when she was the Maid of Honor in my mom's wedding on September 1st 1956.

As you can see Abby had to be in the center of things! The black and maroon dress on Katie I wore in her parent's wedding 20 years ago.  Katie thought it was pretty ugly ...........sorry Brenda I did remind her that 20 years ago it was in style!  We finished the night by watching the movie the Vow.

This morning Katie had a freind pick her up for mass and take her to the 8am mass at St.Joseph's and Anna and I went to the 8:30 mass in Fowler were she and her dad Chuck sang for the mass.

Comments

Popular Posts