2012 CLINTON COUNTY 4-H FAIR

Well another 4 H Fair has come and gone.  I was only able to make it up there one of the four days.
It is such a fun event and the nieces and nephews just love it!  It is such a wholesome organization to be involved in.

Jim won a trophy for the  paper that he wrote. Way to go Jim that is  is awesome! Dominic received a Rosette for the table the entered.  Anna won a trophy for her cinnamon rolls.  When do I get to taste them Anna?  She also received a Rosette for the dress she made and she got 5th place in showmanship for her calf.......not bad for her first time in the Senior division.

Matt and Catherine had entered calves as well and were happy with what they were sold for.  Marie, Matt and Markus entered tie-dyed T shirts and weaved baskets.  How could I forget Kelly!  She made a pair of pajamas and was awarded an honor's ribbon.  Not bad for her first entry.

I'm glad you all had so much fun!  I'm proud of my nieces and nephews!

Comments

Popular Posts