HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JIM!

I would like to wish my Godson, Jim a Happy 18th Birthday!  I can't believe you are 18!  I remember how I adored you when you were a little boy!  You brought he so much joy and now I am very proud of you and the young man you have become.

You are well educated in all areas thanks to being home schooled!  You know Latin and received a trophy for your short story that you wrote for 4H and your love for G K Chesterton.........which has helped you in your faith life.  You go to mass daily so that you can receive our Lord in the Eucharist  even if that means riding your bike for miles.............you inspire me!

I know you will do well in life and your grandma Burns would and is very proud of you!  Our Lord is pleased with you Jim.........:) May you continue to grow in the knowledge of our Lord's personal love for you!...........Love your Godmother

Comments

Popular Posts