ERIN GEORGE MARRIES TROY FEDEWA

I was very honored and touched to be invited to the Wedding of Erin George and Troy Fedewa.  Erin was in the first seventh grade religion class that I taught!  The class was notorious for there unruly behavior.......there is nothing like being broken in with the best of the best.

I need to say that Erin was very sweet and never caused an ounce of trouble.  She married a nice young Catholic man from Westphalia Michigan. When we arrived the bridal party was just pulling in from a hey ride they had gown on!  Troy loves farm life just like she does.  It was a beautiful wedding reception and the girls wore green like  the color of the John Deer tractor. I have never seen St.Mary's hall look so beautiful!

Thanks for inviting me Erin and I will keep you and your knew husband in my prayers!

Comments

Popular Posts