HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY KATIE

I can't believe my Goddaughter Katie turned 18 today!  I can still remember when you were born!  On of my favorite memories was  of me holding you in my arms and Bridgett my dog looking over at your with such jealousy!  She didn't like to share me.

I am so proud of the nice young women you have become Katie.  You have common sense and you are not swayed by the fads of the day!  Your are involved in the youth group and take your faith seriously. I know that you are always seeking to know our Lord better. 

I am proud that you are my niece and I know your grandma Jean Burns smiles down from heaven upon you and your grandpa Burns who use to call your "Red".  Remember the last time I saw him before he died he said; "I won't see my Katie again."..........But we know diffident he see's your from heaven as well!  God Bless you! Love Aunt Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts