SLEEP OVER WITH MY TWO NIECES AND NEPHEW

What a great weekend............I so love fall!  It has always been my favorite season. I had a sleepover with the three youngest nieces and nephew.  I picked them up Saturday and we headed for mass in Pewamo at the parish of St.Josephs.  They love going there because they know that is where my mom was born and raised.  It's so special for me as well to go there.  My dear friend Annette Guild was also raised there and had many of her sacraments at that parish.........and my mom had all her Sacreaments there.

The parish was having a fund raiser so after mass we went to the parish hall where I bought the kids some cookies and homemade chicken stew and a bisket for Charlie. I all so ran in to several second cousins!  We then went to the Oak wood lounge for dinner.  Once they got home they watched the movie Puss and Boots which I rented for them.

Sunday morning we went to McDonald's for breakfast and then upon returning home they decided to re watch the movie.  Around 11am we went to Uncle John's Cider Mill and  I let them each pick out one pumpkin.  We had lunch and after lunch we had to go the barn and have some cider and a donut!

They really are a lot of fun!  In away I am the grandma on this side of the family...........I try to do with them what my mom would have done..........but she would spend way more time with them!  I love to tell them stories of her.............they would so lover her!  They will meet her in heaven because I know they to will follow our Lord as she did.

Comments

Popular Posts