BURNS GET TOGETHER

I love love family gatherings............did I say Love! Uncle Dick and Aunt Connie came home from California and my Aunt Rosie and Uncle Dave graciously hosted the get together.  They live in Dimondale on the Grand River.

I love family and hearing stories about the past.  My Aunt Rosie and Uncle Dick have always been so good to me and my dad before he died, Tom there brother.  Larry, Mary.......TOM, DICK and HARRY.......and don't forget ROSEMARY!

I am now middle age........so hard to believe..........BUT I would not go back a day...........I like where I am and the decisions I have made.  Life is hard.........but family and friends makes it all worth it! I am proud of my Irish heritage (Burns) and my German heritage (Fox).......and I married a German........In heaven it won't matter.......

 I love my nieces and nephews and my greatest joy is to pass on the memories of my parents and my faith which was passed on to me.........thank you mom and dad!

Comments

Popular Posts