HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!

I would like to wish my husband Charlie a Happy 48th Birthday!  You have brought so much to my life and I'm so thankful for you!  I think the most important thing you have taught me is to slow down and smell the roses and listen to the birds singing!

I appreciate how you are always looking out for me even if at times I seem annoyed:)  I know it's out of love that you are always thinking ahead and telling me to be careful!  I appreciate all the trips you plan for us and that you encourage me to stay in touch with my friends!

I'm looking forward to our annual trip to Frankenmuth and to think I'm the one who introcuded you to Frankenmuth and Chinese food!  I have brought so many good things to your life...........haven't I!  I pray that you will grow in a deep knowledge of our Lord Jesus' love for you!  You are his beloved son!  Happy Birthday dear husband!

Comments

Popular Posts