BIRTHDAY DINNER IN FRANKENMUTH

Charlie and I go to Frankenmuth in October and November to celebrate our Birthdays and get our free chicken dinner.........much in life is not free but this is.  Go here and sign up and along with the dinner they give you a coupon to go get a free ornament at Bronner's.  We have done this little tradition all of our 11 years of marriage.

However if you look at the pictures it looks more like Charlie's Birthday.........He gets so excited about food..........especially their food.  He did not eat my Sunday by the way it only looks like he is.  I can't believe I turn 54 on Tuesday! It's OK and I'm in a good place.  I continue to grow in my faith and the knowledge of our Lord's personal love for each of us........even those I disagree with politically.  In the end the Lord would judge each of us on how we have loved!

Comments

Popular Posts