HAPPY 48TH BIRTHDAY BRENDA

I would like to wish my sister Brenda a Happy 48th Birthday!  I was in Kindergarten when Brenda was born.  In those days they didn't let kids into the maternity ward and I still remember waving to my mom from outside as she waved from the third story window.  I also remember staying at my Grandma and Grandpa Burns' and sharing Aunt Rosie's bed who would have only been fifteen years old at the time.  Back then they kept mother's in for close to a week!

I appreciate you and your family!  We have been through a lot of things with our parents and it has made us stronger.  Mom was such a wonderful women and I know she was your best friend as well.  You were blessed to have spent so much time with her.  The neat thing is that we all felt she loved each of us and she had no favorites...........she had a heart for all of us!

May you continue to grow in the deep knowledge of our Lord Jesus' personal love for you.  We serve a faithful God and we are so blessed to be Catholic!  I wish your children could have had such a wonderful grandma here on earth.............but God know's best...........Happy Birthday Baby Sister!

Comments

Popular Posts