THANKSGIVING 2012

We had a very nice Thanksgiving at my sister and brother in law's home Linda and Chuck Biewer's. The Witttman's joined us and there was a lot of excitement with the upcoming birth of Mary and Richard's baby!  She is actually over due! 

I picked up my mom's first cousin Mary Louise.  She is 91 and living independently in her own home.  She has her own garden and even mows her own lawn.   She was actually present when my grandma Fox gave birth to my mom and her twin brother Jerry.  She was always so good to my mom and would often go with her when my mom went to see my dad when he was in the Veteran's Hospital in Battle Creek.

The meal was delicious with my husband Charlie cooking the ham......he does such an excellent job! Linda had a wonderful turkey with all the fixings!  We all brought side dishes.........many hands makes the work much lighter!

The weather could have not been more delightful...............the kids were outside playing most of the time........what more could adults ask for!

Thank you God for all that you have blessed me with!

Comments

Popular Posts