KATIE'S SHOWER

Last Sunday I attended Katie (Thiede) Schulte's baby shower.  Katie was in my first Daughter's of the Little Flower group that I started for my niece, Jennifer Burns.  Katie and Jen are good friends and Jen was the maid of honor at her wedding.

Katie and her husband Brian are faithful Catholics and I'm so excited that they are bringing a new life into the world and that they will raise him to be a follower  our Lord Jesus Christ. I love you Katie and I'm so happy for you and Brian!

Katie's aunt is JoAnne Paul..........I love listening to her morning show........you guessed it........she is a conservative like me.........love it!.......

Children are a gift from our Lord........you are blessed that Our Lord has given you and Brian a soul to raise.......I know you will do a wonderful job and you both have wonderful parent's to ask for wisdom from when you need it............:)

Comments

Popular Posts