FOX JANUARY GET TOGETHER


I had a wonderful weekend.  Linda, Brenda and I went to the "Unbound" Conference held at our Church..........the Power of Jesus to set us free........Wow!  My love for the Lord and His care for me was rekindled.  I am not special our Lord cares for each of us!

Today the Fox gang of Anna and Ernie  met for mass at St.Joseph parish in Pewamo and then went to brunch at the Oakwood lounge.  I so enjoy these get togethers........I think we all do!  Last month my Aunt Alda was there and 6 weeks  later she went to be with the Lord!  My Uncle Paul Fox is my mom's only remaining sibling.  Too many of them died way to young.........my Aunt Alma was killed by a drunk driver at the age 37!  Her funeral was on my 10th Birthday November 13th.  She left 6 little children.

After reading some of Michael H Brown's books I am so much more in touch with the reality that they are not far from us...........they can see us and pray for us.  Mr. Brown shares how important it is to live in the light as Jesus is light........to love others and not cast judgement.  That does not mean we don't stand up for truth but none of us knows the heart of another soul.  Only our Lord can judge their heart.  In reading his book "The Other Side"  I realized that God SO GETS US!.........

He knows why we do the things we do and understands even if He may not like it........He so loves us and I was so inspired by that book!  His books all so make me realize the importance of family and that we will be together in the next life if we choose Christ.  It's our decision to follow the light which is Christ or to follow darkness which is Satan.  I find it hard to believe anyone would choose darkness buy many do............they would not want to be in God's presence for all Eternity so it's there choice.

I want to thank my grandma and grandpa Fox for there faithfulness to the Catholic faith.  You were good simple people who worked hard and loved our Lord.  I am so looking forward to see you both in heaven.  Grandpa use to call me Le Le:)

In your memory we had a wonderful time!  I want to thank my cousin Bruce Fox for the many laughs!

Comments

Popular Posts