HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY CATHERINE JEAN

Happy Birthday Catherine!  I still remember when I received the call about your birth.  I was working downtown Lansing at the old Civic Center which has since been town down.  I all so remember the whole family driving to Wisconsin to celebrate your Baptism.  We had to battle the snow driving home to Michigan.

You are an amazing young women committed to Jesus Christ and His Church.  Your commitment to the child in the womb is inspiring.  Young women such as yourself give me hope for the future of our country.  You are a light shining bright in a morally bankrupt society! Thank you for your faithfulness because it does matter!  People notice when we let the light of Christ shine through us.

I don't know how you accomplish all that you do!  You always carry a heavy class load, work part time and get involved in other activities such as the right to life group on campus.  On top of that you pull off excellent grades!

I am very proud of you Catherine and I know you will do great things with the gifts our Lord has given you.  Enjoy the day with your family as they travel to Grand Rapids to go to mass and take you out to dinner! 

May you continue to grow in the deep knowledge that our Lord loves you very much.  He created you and delights in you.  I love you Catherine..............Happy 20th!

Comments

Catherine said…
Aw, thanks, Aunt Lisa! :)

Popular Posts