HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER LINDA LEE

I would like to wish my sister Linda a Happy 53rd Birthday.  We have been through so much together haven't we!  We have lived with a mentally ill father and cared for our terminally ill mother.  I remember taking you in our matching dresses to  my Kindergarten class at Perrin- Palmer.........it must have been for siblings coming the next year?   Do you remember that?

I remember you coming to CMU to help me with  a debate I was preparing for a class.  I also remember you helping me with my papers at The Franciscan University of Steubenville.  What would have I done with out your help?  I am so not a writer!  I don't even know how to spell!

We were blessed to have such a great mom........in the midst of all the turmoil she always took us to church on Sunday, sent us to a Catholic grade school and had a home made dinner on the table every night.  I am so thankful for her faithfulness...........I know we have gained much  from her faithfulness.  I can't wait to see both our our parents when we transition over to eternity!

You are a good mom and that is evident by your children and that they are thriving in there Catholic faith.  We thought you were crazy for wanting to Home School your children..........but we were the crazy ones..........you have done a wonder job!

May you to continue to grow in the deep knowledge of our Lord's deep love for you......nothing can seperate you from His love for you.........don't forget to pick out a place for your Birthday dinner tomorrow night:)

Comments

Popular Posts