HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY RACHEL

Happy 22nd Birthday Rachel!  I have so many wonderful memories of you growing up and all the time we spent together.  I won't tell anyone about the wad of gum in your hair or the time you were
hanging you pants out the window as we were driving in my car so that they would dry!

You have always been a determined individual!  I remember the time you were only two years old and Aunt Linda and I came to pick Jennifer up to go see "Free Willie". We though you were to young to go but we took you along because you insisted. To our amazement you say quietly the whole time on our laps. I all so remember your mom telling us that you were determined one day to get on the bus with Jennifer and even packed a book bag the night before.

May the strength of will that our Lord has given you guide you in your journey with God.  May you grow in the deep knowledge of His love for you.  This world is a very short journey and our true home is eternity with our Lord and all the Saints...........so looking forward to it!  I love you Rachael and appreciate you!

Comments

Popular Posts