AUNT HELEN FOX'S FUNERAL

Today we had a mass of Christian Burial at St. Josephs Church  in Pewamo for my Aunt Helen Fox wife of my Uncle Paul.  This June they would have been married 61 years.  I can not imagine how hard this is for my Uncle. She had been in Carson City Nursing home for the past 3 years and he went faithfully every day to see her.  He would all so bring her home and to the Fox gatherings we have been having. A big thank you to of Ron Schneider who has a handicap van and so graciously would pick her up so she could go to these gatherings.

Watching my Uncle care for my Aunt that is Love!  That is for better or worse and in sickness and health!  Uncle Paul you are a living witness to all of us!  Your children have all so been very supportive to both of you.

God bless you all during this very difficult time.

Comments

Popular Posts