JESUS IS ALWAYS CALLING

I love this little inspirational book by Sarah Young! I can honesty say that I have probably given close to 200 copies away. I give them for graduations, birthdays, funerals actually any occasion is a good occasion!

This week while I was getting my teeth cleaned at my dentist the hygienist was pouring out her heart to me. I plan giving her one of the these books. This little book does such a nice job bringing Jesus into our every day struggles. The reality is that we all struggle and some days are harder than others or right down unbearable!

In reality we are never alone and God is always waiting to hold our hand and mend our broken hearts. God can use us to be his feet, hands and voice for those who are struggling and hurting. Jesus calling is something we can leave with them to give them hope and to encounter the living Lord.

Comments

Popular Posts