HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY JOE!

I can't believe my nephew and Godson is fourteen years old today!  Where does the time go!  I'm so proud of you Joey......or should I be calling you Joe now?  You are a very conscience student and you work hard for your grades.  You ended the 7th grade with all A's.....way to go!  God has blessed you with intelligence and with that comes a responsibility.  Our gifts will only give us life if we use them for others.

Your grandma Burns would be so proud of you Joey!  I know she is looking out for you from heaven and praying for you.  She loved the Lord and was such a faithful women of God!  She had a wonderful laugh and found a lot of joy in the midst of a difficult life.  I'm so looking forward to seeing her when my time comes to cross over to the other side...........the real REALITY!

I love you Joey!  It was enjoyable taking you out to lunch today.  It was  so nice to see how you held the door open for the older gentlemen who was leaving.  It shows that you have a kind heart!  You have many friends and that says a lot about you as well!

May you continue to grow in your Catholic faith and the deep knowledge of our Lord Jesus' love for you.  To the degree that you follow the Catholic Church's teachings and love our Lord and those around you.........you will live in reality.  God is good!  I love you Joe!

Comments

Popular Posts