I HEARD GOD'S VOICE THROUGH A BABY!

We all struggle at times and wonder if we are loved or even if we are liked!  I've been asking the Lord to speak to me and to give me guidance.............I want to hear his voice.  While meditating recently I found myself identifying with Mary Magdalene.  I feel that I have been wrongly judge and have been struggling for years with this particular situation.

I thought of Mary Magdalene and how they threw stones at her..............but Christ new her heart and I imagined myself in Mary's place........I could see the Lord looking at me with love like he looked at her.  She felt accepted to her core and affirmed in her personhood!

I have always delighted in little children and there innocence.  This is what Matthew 18:10 says:
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven."............Wow when we are in the presence of little children their angels are seeing the face of God! How cool is that!

Today when Charlie and I were dining our for lunch this little red headed baby kept staring and smiling at me.  She also said............I love you!...........She didn't even look old enough to talk! The more I reflect on it I realize that it was God gazing upon me through the eyes of this innocent baby and God used her to tell me that he loved me!  God uses others so we can hear his voice and he may even use a baby!

Comments

Popular Posts