KATIE'S GRADUATION PARTY

Brenda and Chris you did a great job hosting your first open house!  One down and only four to go! The food was good including Anna's delicious chocolate chip cookies!  Between the swimming, baseball and trampoline I think all the children were well entertained.  I scooted downstairs at one point and found Kelly, Maria and a friend dressing up.......awh how cute is that! I love to see little girls being little girls and find joy in the simple things of life.

Katie you did an awesome job greeting your guests.  I hope you gave your parents a big thank you.......your mom has been working and planning this open house since you were in kindergarten!  OK maybe not that long but close to it!  Brenda is was so nice of Debbie and Cathy to keep take charge of the food during the Open House!  It freed you up to finally enjoy all of your heard work

 I love you Katie and looks forward to seeing what plans the Lord has for you!

Comments

Popular Posts