Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Riley's Reception


Congratulation's to Pat and his new bride Christine!  It was so nice to meet your siblings that I did not know.  I especially enjoyed talking to your sons!  They are very nice young men!  I so loved talking to your mom!  She shared how she and your stepfather Joe VanRooyen met.  She is such a caring and special women of God!  You are so blessed to have such a wonderful mother!

I enjoyed seeing your famous step brother  Dr. Mike VanRooyen.  He is so fun and personable.  One would not know he is so famous!  I asked him what he learned from his father Joe.  He said that Joe treated everyone the same and he tries to do that.  I so loved Joe.  He was so kind and caring!


I am so glad that you have found a wonderful women!  You should have asked your second mother what she thought before proposing.............but you did good!  God bless you both!

Comments

Popular Posts