VACTIONING AT NANCY WALKERS

 
I had a wonderful time visiting my friend Nancy Walker.  Nancy and I lived together in Steubenville Ohio.  We shared a house with five other women one being Annette Guild.  Nancy and I have so many treasured memories and continue to create many more!

Nancy lives on Lake Waukomis in Missouri.  She has the most gracious and fun loving friends!  The community celebrates the 4th of July for days!  They had a bingo night and I actually won a game! My mom would have been so proud of me.  She so loved to play bingo!

We celebrating the 4th of July with her friends Theresa and Jim..........they have a beautiful home on the lake and are so generous and gracious!  On the Friday the 5th we went back to the Edwards and swam.  Nancy kept me busy the whole time with shopping, Margarita night in the park and rides on the pontoon.

I can't forget her daughter Anne who I love dearly!  We love to talk about God and our spiritual journeys.  She is very wise for her 25 years.  I met Bob Walker's sister Theresa and enjoyed my time spent with her as well. 

Last but not least I love Nancy's dog Murphy and would take him home in a heart beat!  Anne's dog Leo is a lover and we became fast friends!

Thank you for showing me such a good time Nancy Walker!  I love you and your friends and family!

Comments

Popular Posts