HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY MARKUS!

I would like to wish my Godson, Markus Biewer a happy 13th Birthday!  I will never forget the day you were born because I had all four of your older siblings.  It was Mint Festival weekend and it was a long labor!  Just ask you mom!

I kept expecting the phone to ring any minute. Telling me of your birth because Matt just above you came so quickly!  Not you Markus you decided to take your time!  I won't hold that against you!

May you continue to grow in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus' deep and personal love for you.  He has given you a great mind in which to understand Him and the things He has created.  You can read something and explain to others what you have read!  I am so jealous!  I'm lucky if I can remember what I read much less explain it to others!

I love you Markus!  Aunt Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts