SLEEPOVER WITH KELLY, MARIA AND JOHN

I  so love  spending time with Kelly, Maria and John!  Kelly came around 11am to help me clean and Maria joined us at noon.  So after lunch I put them both to work and had them clean our vehicles.
Just so you know I pay them a very fair wage!

We went to mass at St. Joseph's in Pewamo.  We like to go there because it's my mom's hometown and parish.  My Uncle Paul was there and he joined us for dinner at the Oakwood Lounge.  While we were there Kelly had to see how her team the Tiger's were doing!  John joined us around 7:30 and Abby went out to greet him.

They entertained themselves upstairs playing various make belief games and watched a movie.  Kelly filmed Maria singing, "Girl on Fire".  She has such an amazing voice for a 10 year old!  My mom would so delight in her and Kelly and John.  I so love their creativity and joy for life!

They had McDonalds for breakfast and then went back upstairs to play their made up games!
I love that they enjoy the home that there parent's were raised in.  They love history and looking at the antiques and old pictures that I have.  They are such a joy to me! 

We ended the sleepover by going back to McDonald's for lunch.  You guessed it  I don't enjoy cooking!  But I don't think they mind it!  Thanks Kelly, Maria and John for loving me and bringing me so much joy!




Comments

Popular Posts