THE NOBLES

My dear friends Chris and Jane Noble were visiting their daughter and new Baby in Grand Rapids this week.  They are from Tulsa Oklahoma but Elizabeth lives in Grand Rapids so we met half way at the Big Boy in Ionia MI.
.
I met the Nobles when we were both living in Steubenville Ohio in the 80's.  Christ actually co-taught with Fr. Francis Martin,  a class that I took at the Franciscan  University of Steubenville.  I love Chris and Fr. Francis Martin!

It is always so good to see them.  They are both generous and loving people!  I am so impressed with how they parented their five children!  Jane has always been a good and wise sounding board for me.  She will tell me the truth even if I don't want to hear it.  That is what true friends do!  She cares about my soul and that is a true friend.

Jane and Chris,  I am so blessed to have you in my life!  You are true friends and I love that we can talk about our mutual faith in Jesus Christ and His Church.  Jane you have taught me that the church is not blue or red but PURPLE!  Thank you Jane and I can't wait for the day when you move back to MICHIGAN!

Comments

Popular Posts