GOOD FRIENDS AND GOOD TIMES IN STEUBENVILLE OHIO

I had such a wonderful time in Steubenville last week.  I was so great seeing old friends!  I planned the trip around Sarah Ross's wedding.  I went early so I could see some old friends. Theresa and Bill Danaher offered me there home...........thank you so much!  You both have the gift of hospitality!  I loved getting to know you guys better!

I got to see and visit with Cindy and Mark Vaudrain. I actually lived with Cindy for a short time just before I went home to take care of my mom after she was diagnosed with brain cancer.  They had just buried Mark's dad and on their way home found out Cindy's mom had died.  So sorry for their loss.

I stopped buy to see  Nancy Deford Walker's mom Noreen.  We had such a nice time talking about the faith and she even made me lunch.  Their home was so beautifully decorated for fall.  It was so warm and inviting!  I need to get some fall decorations after all it's my favorite season.

It was great seeing Sonia an Jack Fischer.  I use to always get one dance with Jack at all the church weddings we attended.  Sonia served me a wonderful salad for lunch.  I love you both!  I saw Bob and Eileen Ledyard!  Years ago I though you were all old.........but you were the age I am now!  You were not old and you are all still young of heart!

I had dinner with good friend's Susan Bivona and Jeannie Shotting.  We met near Pittsburgh.  It's always great spending time with these great supportive friends!


I got to see my "OLD" boss and friend Kimmy Gaudrea! We went out for dinner and drinks........love you Kimmy! That is the gift of true friendship though we haven't talked in many years we picked up like we never missed a beat!

I got to go the Homecoming parade where I saw my old roommate Susan Fischer!  I love you Susan and you have done a marvelous job  raising your children.........You are a Rock Star in my book!  Later that day Mark and Susan Fischer's daughter, Monica was named Homecoming Queen!

I went to visit Noreen Deford (Nancy Walker and Susan Fischer's mom).  Noreen I love you!  I so enjoyed our chat and wished you lived closer to me!

Over the weekend old friends also crashed at Theresa and Bills place.......Mike and Jennifer Kuhn. It was so grate catching up with them. At mass on Sunday I ran in to Lisa Popcak.  She was good friends with my sister Brenda and she and her husband have a Radio Talk show.  Her Husbrad Dr. Gregory Pokcak has written many books. It was a great week and I haven't even blogged on the Ross Family and the Wedding yet!



Comments

Popular Posts