HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE

I would like to wish my Charlie a happy belated Birthday! I did not forget him I was spending time with him.  We celebrated by going to Frankenmuth.  We could have not asked for nicer weather!  He got his free Chicken Dinner at Zehnder's on Saturday. 

We spent then night and then walked around town until mass at 11am.  Then we went to the Bavarian Restaurant for lunch so that he could get his free chicken dinner there!

I am so blessed to have Charlie as my husband.  He takes care of me and is always looking our for me. At the same time he gives me wings so that I can do things with all of my friends.  Some times that literally means taking a plane to see them.

I love how he is always having ideas on how to improve our home.  I love that he has made this his home!  Remember I was born and raised in this house!  I love how he feeds and waters the birds and enjoys watching them .  He gets so excited when they are expecting babies! We have bird houses everywhere in the many trees that he planted!  When we married I did not have one tree!

I think what matters most to me is how he's always working to improve our relationship.  He's a good listener and has a kind heart!  He's willing to listen to my ideas and suggestions. He can fix anything and is good at coming up with solutions!  I call him the idea man!  I love the vacations that he plans for us especially our recent trip to Colorado!  Thank you Charlie!  I love you and our life together.  I'm so glad that God saved you for me!  You were worth waiting 43 years for!

Comments

Popular Posts