CELEBRATING AUNT MARTHA'S 75TH BIRTHDAY!

My Aunt Martha who was married to my mom's twin brother Jerry turned 75 on October 31st.  We celebrated with her last night November 1st.  She has been a rock in our family and she is very loved by her nieces and nephews on her husband's side!

My mom was their daughter Nancy's Godmother. We miss both my mom Jean and her twin brother Jerry.  But being Christians we know it's only a temporary separation.  When we pass over to the Eternal City we will be with them.........the Real reality.......the new Jerusalem!  This life is so short compared to eternity!  I am so looking forward to crossing over and seeing my Lord and Savior and the all those who have gone before us who have said yes to God.

Events like this are just a taste of heaven for me.  In Heaven we will all be in communion.........no more tears and sadness................just JOY!  We love you Aunt Martha!

Comments

Popular Posts